Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"Trusting the Lord" --Morning



                            "Daily Scripture Readings"
 
 Good Morning--          
     
   They that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord,
   hast not forsaken them that seek thee.--PSA. 9:10.
 
   The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it,
   and is safe.--I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is
   my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
 
   I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous
   forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.--For the Lord loveth judgment,
   and forsaketh not his saints, they are preserved for ever: but the seed
   of the wicked shall be cut off.--The Lord will not forsake his people
   for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the Lord to make you
   his people.--Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver:
   in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us.
 
   Be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never
   leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my
   helper, I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
 
   Prov. 18:10. -Isa. 12:2.Psa. 37:25. -Psa. 37:28. -I Sam. 12:22. -II
   Cor. 1:10.Heb. 13:5,6.
     __________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment