Friday, July 19, 2013

"Treasures in Store" --Morning



Morning                                
 
 
Ye are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which the
   Lord your God giveth you.--DEUT. 12:9.
 
   This is not your rest.--There remaineth therefore a rest to the people
   of God.--Within the veil; whither the forerunner is for us entered,
   even Jesus.
 
   In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have
   told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a
   place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that
   where I am, there ye may be also.--With Christ; which is far better.
 
   God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no
   more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more
   pain; for the former things are passed away.--There the wicked cease
   from troubling: and there the weary be at rest.
 
   Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven. For where your treasure is,
   there will your heart be also.--Set your affection on things above, not
   on things on the earth.
 
   -Mic. 2:10. -Heb. 4:9. -Heb. 6:19,20.John 14:2,3. -Phi. 1:23.Rev. 21:4.
   -Job 3:17.Matt. 6:20,21. -Col. 3:2.

No comments:

Post a Comment