Saturday, July 20, 2013

"There is Hope Through God" --Morning



Morning                                    
 
 We which have believed do enter into rest.--HEB. 4:3.
 
   They weary themselves to commit iniquity.--I see another law in my
   members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into
   captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that
   I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
 
   Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give
   you rest.--Being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our
   Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace
   wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
 
   He that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own
   works.--Not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but
   that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is
   of God by faith.--This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to
   rest; and this is the refreshing.
 
   Jer. 9:5. -Rom. 7:23,24.Matt. 11:28. -Rom. 5:1,2.Heb. 4:10. -Phi. 3:9.
   -Isa. 28:12.
     __________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment